fot

Re: possible virus "Hi, how are you?"

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: possible virus "Hi, how are you?"
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:01:51 -0600
Steve, I received 3 similar emails over the weekend.  There are
definitely viruses in the attachments.  I got the first one from
someone in australia.  Its worded in such away as to make me think
its Asian in origin.  Like you I was suspicious enough to not open
the emails....

You can follow the link below to Norton's website for more info.
Hope no one becomes infected with it..!

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sircam.worm@mm.html

Brad