fot

Fw: FOT Membership

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Fw: FOT Membership
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 07:33:00 -0500
Lyn:

We are a fairly informal group but, all have racing in our hearts and souls.
Generally, entry is based upon another members nomination.  Racing a TR is
good enough for me to nominate you.  Could you please forward a short one
paragraph Bio and photo of your car.  You will need to send the photo to me.

Can someone assist Lyn?

Mordy Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
www.headgasket.com