fot

Re: Totally NASCAR-- We've been scammed!

To: spitlist@gte.net, BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Totally NASCAR-- We've been scammed!
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:22:34 EDT
Gentlemen,
You think you have lots of NASCAR-I live just outside of Charlotte NC, the
home of NASCAR. On Fri & Sat. nites I can hear the local short trackers
runnng about 2 miles from my house. But it is not all bad. Neat cars are,
after all, neat cars whether they be Stock cars, British sports cars or land
speed record cars.
Personally I love the Legends Of Racing and the Classic car shows but it is
just a matter of time until they run out of these.
Maybe we could encourage them to begin filming some more of the vintage races
and detailed restoration shows kind of like "This Old Car"
Anyway it seems to me that the answer is to continue to write & E-mail the
folks at Speed Vision to let them know we are out here and we are still
interested in the F1,Sports Car, Legends & Classic Cars. After all that is
what built Speed Vision in the first place.
My  $.o2 worth.
Doug Ross
PS I kind of like the old wooden boats.