fot

Yikes

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Yikes
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:50:10 -0600 (MDT)
Well, as often happens to me during the summer, the VTR convention dates
are getting a whole lot closer than I expected.  Actually had a bit of a
scare earlir today.  Circumstances have changed, and I wanted to see what was
involved in making a change to the room reservation I had made some months
ago.  Bottom line is you can't change what you ain't got.  So no big 4 room
suite for the Fat Chance Garage Intergalactic Hospitality Headquarters, but
at least we should all have a place to sleep.

Anyway, what I really want to ask about is the weekend previous to VTR.  I've
mentioned in the past about how IVR is having a race weekend at Wendover, Utah
then, August 18/19.  Is anyone actually planning on stopping by, or will you
just be zipping through Utah a few days later on your way to Colorado?

mjb.