fot

Re: TR4 Aluminum Flywheel Wanted

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Aluminum Flywheel Wanted
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:11:29 -0400
In my TR3 I have a tilton aluminum flywheel and tilton 7.25 double
disc clutch.  The flywheel is about 20 years old now, and don't know
how easy it would be to replace. I don't know if Tilton would still
make one.   It has been working great, and I can just replace the
friction discs for about $160, when they wear down.  When I went to
the T5 trans, I just had tilton make a disc set with a spline to match
the T5 spline.  It made the swap so much easier.  Joe