fot

A modest chuckle

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: A modest chuckle
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 23:10:07 -0600 (MDT)
Well it has been an interesting evening.  At the IVR meeting tonight I found
out that the August 18/19 event is canceled due to site conflicts.  Drat.
Yes, I should use that extra time to get ready for VTR, we'll see.  And then
while thinking about racing, I read this little tidbit on the triumphs list:

   I'm not sure who, but someone made the comment that triumphs were meant
   to be driven at the Red-Line.  Is this just one person's opinion or are
   their other listers out there, in agreement.  I have never driven my TR6
   any where near the red-line mark, out of fear of hurting the car, but
   would really like to!

I, uh, well, umm, maybe I should be quiet, but why on earth does this person
own a sports car?

mjb.