fot

a Mystery car in the "Devin" style?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: a Mystery car in the "Devin" style?
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 00:43:25 EDT
I recently got an e-mail from someone asking about a car they spotted near
Austin, TX. I put the pictures he sent up on Adirondack Triumph Association's
web site.

Go to: <http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/herald948/ata/forfun.htm#Mystery>

If that doesn't work (and sometimes it doesn't), try going to <www.vtr.org/ata
>, then click on "Just For Fun,"  then scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Having once owned a Devin body myself, I see some hints of Devin in the shape
of the car, but the rear of the car looks different than I remember my Devin
body looking.

Anyway, if you have any ideas, click on the mail link at the bottom of that
page, or reply directly to me.

Thanks!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>