fot

Re: a Mystery car in the "Devin" style?

To: Herald948@aol.com
Subject: Re: a Mystery car in the "Devin" style?
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 06:39:41 -0500
Hi all!

That appears to be a Victress body -- I am looking at a picture of one right now
in our Accessory Sourcebook and it matches exactly except for the windshield
(which someone probably added on later -- the one in the pic is very short and
only two-post).  They were made at least in 1957 and probably other years as
well,
by the Victress Mfg. Company in North Hollywood, CA.  They had seven different
styles -- coupes, roadsters and dragsters.  They started at $295!

Hope this sheds some light for ya!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)