fot

Re: Interesting weekend

To: wgrosenbach@juno.com, mjb@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting weekend
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:13:12 EDT
Bill, there will be a bunch of us coming in from the east to visit you.  We
plan to be there fairly early on Sunday...following a depature from
Breckenridge.

Robert Ames' car will not be running, but we hope he will be there (Robert?)

Anything we need to know? Many of us are vintage racers of Triumphs, but none
of us will be there wi a car...this time.  My son just moved to Colorado
Springs so I hope to make to a race...he has credentials as well, btw.

Joe Alexander