fot

TR3Bs - difference between TSF and TCF commissioned cars ?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3Bs - difference between TSF and TCF commissioned cars ?
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:32:44 EDT
    I believe this imformation request was lost when the server was down. My
insurance compnay called into question the TSF 383 L commission number on my
TR3B. So I checked it again, and decided to look up the number in Piggots
book. If Piggot's book address the TR3B commission numbers, I sure missed it.

    Leave it to Victoria British (VB) to provide the fact that there were two
different commission numbers for TR3Bs - TCF and TSF. VB seems pretty
explicit that TCF series was 2138 engines and syncro gearboxes, but stated
nothing about the TSF series. Is it safe to presume that the TCF series is
whatever the factory had left over from the TR3As?

Cary