fot

So who's coming to Monterey?

To: billsohl@pop.mindspring.com, EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: So who's coming to Monterey?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:59:31 -0700
It's going to be here soon. I expected to run the PreHistorics, but I have
a bit of a business emergency so I can't be gone that long. But it's still
only a week and a half away. I'm pumped. I will be running my Radical at
PIR this weekend instead of Peyote at Laguna. Just a little difference
there. The Radical is so damned fast that it seems like I'm constantly
turning. It's good practice for Peyote though.

I have to run Dunlops at the Monterey Historics, and I hear they are a
challenge to get used to. The tire guy I talked to said Comp TAs were
worth 3 seconds a lap at Sears Point vs. the Dunlops. Yike.