fot

Re: So who's coming to Monterey?

To: "BillB" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: So who's coming to Monterey?
From: "baxter culver" <baxterculver@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:16:24 -0700
Bill is in for some serious fun.  And, yes, the Dunlops are a bit slower but
the good news is they will also be on the Porsche and Lotus factory hotrods
e.g. RS60, Lotus type 15.   As a spec tire, the Dunlops do help equalize the
class.   It's just relearning how to drive a bias ply race tire after running
radials that requires some getting used to.

I am looking forward to once again providing "crew services", and watching
Peyote again humble the field of very expensive, and fast, Loti and Porches.
Heh, heh.......