fot

Thanks for help!

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for help!
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:36:14 EDT
As we were returning from the TRF Summer Party Sunday evening a u-joint on
our GT-6 decided to take a dump on the PA turnpike. We left the car by the
side of the road with a note including our cell phone number and went home to
Ohio to get a trailer to retrieve the car.  As we approached home we received
a call on the cell phone from a fellow car enthusiast also returning from TRF
with an empty trailer who had stopped to lend a hand.  This wonderful person
said they were heading back to Michigan and offered to drop the car off for
us. As we were almost home at that point we declined but I neglected to find
out a name on the other end of the phone. So, if this was you THANKS or if
you know this person please thank them for me.

Marty Sukey