fot

Re: Insurance

To: 19to1tr6@mediaone.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:35:48 EDT
I have a quote on both my TR4 race car and the TR3A which should be on the
road by spring. There other TR owners that use Mr. Parrish.

Unless I find something that is more suitable for me, I plan to go with them.

If you call Parrish, be prepared to discuss cars at length. Perhaps you
already have.

Joe (A)