fot

Re: Insurance

To: N197TR4@cs.com, 19to1tr6@mediaone.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:56:42 EDT
Amici:

Bob Wismer and I have all of our cars insured with PARISH.  Bill Parish was a
racer before he passed away several years ago (cancer).  Their pricing is
competitive, and the firm understands 'racing' and 'racer's needs'.  The
VSCDA uses PARISH almost exclusively for their Event Insurance.  They are an
agency, and they arrange for the carriers.  They will negotiate, or perhaps
mutually agree to would be a better term, a pre-agreed value for a car.  For
instance, our one-off THUNDER BOLT's value is open to argument, so we have
that insured for what it cost us.  We got them to agree to that in writing,
after we substantiated our costs.  That is all the GOOD stuff I know about
PARISH.  Thank God...we've never had a claim.  As you all know, 'how claims
are handled' is the other ruler for measuring insurance agencies and
companies.

Bill Dentinger