fot

RE: Hello

To: Ian Cowie <ianhome@acohs.com.au>
Subject: RE: Hello
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:56:30 -0700
Does that give you any adjustable proportioning? Or just two brake
circuits. What I meant by dual cylinders is two separate cylinders with a
balance bar between them to give you adjustable bias between front and
rear. Makes a huge difference in the amount of brake you can stick to the
car. And when the conditions get slick you can dial in more rear brake to
keep the car from swapping ends.