fot

Re: The Glen

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Glen
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:13:17 -0400
Henry, I lost my front brakes at the Glen a few years ago (must be
somewhat contagious with TR's), but only after loosing the rears due
to a leaky rear axle seal.  It was during qualifying, so I was able to
rebuild the front stuff, to make it through the race the next day,
with the still leaky rear seal.  At least I knew to take it easy on
the brakes.  I often find my self using them too much anyway, so it
taught me a lesson.  Joe(B)