fot

Re: Explosions

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Explosions
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:02:51 -0400
I was in New York city on Monday, I'm glad I was up in Massachusets on
Tuesday, and not the other way around.  I am concerned about a friend
that raced an MG Midget, that we believe worked in the World Trade
Center.  We have come across so many people that know someone or had a
relative working there, or were on one of the flights out of Boston.
What a mess!  Thank you for your thoughts.  Joe(B)