fot

Re: Race at IRP

To: Carl Braun <clbraun@mwci.net>, Steve Steers <stslvs@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Race at IRP
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 08:27:47 -0800
on 9/14/01 7:46 PM, Carl Braun at clbraun@mwci.net wrote:

> Hi Fellow Racers,
>
> It's not too late to finish your VSCDA racing this year at IRP.  You have
> until September 17th (next Monday) to register your entry without the
> additional late fee of $50.
>
> So ... I am encouraging all Group 3 racers to consider racing at IRP.  I
> have always considered this event one of my favorite, and if you haven't
> already registered, or haven't previously raced at IRP, you might also love
> it like I do!  Hope to see you there.
>
> Carl Braun
> Group 3 Representative

Carl et al,

I agree and please encourage your friends and relatives to attend, as well.
All of the proceeds from the spectator gate and silent auction go to the
American Red Cross.  The deadline for silent auction items was the 14th, but
please feel free to bring any auction items you have to the event.  We
expect the auction to bring some generous bidding due to the unpleasant
activities earlier this week.

Brett Johnson