fot

TR3 Front Bumper

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Front Bumper
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:11:37 -0500
Friends, I came across someone that has a rechromed original front
bumper for a TR3, that I can use for my street car (if I ever get
around to working on it).  He does not recall, however, if it was from
an early 3 or a late one.  The catalogs show that there is a different
one for the TR3's compared to the 3A's.  Can anyone tell me what the
difference is?  I suspect that the bolt holes will be further apart on
the 3A bumper (wider grill has the over-ridders further apart?).
Maybe someone could give me a dimension for the bolt hole spacing, if
this is the case?  Thanks in advance, Joe(B)
Only $9.95 per month!