fot

Racing new Mini/Dyno testing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing new Mini/Dyno testing
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:11:21 EST
   Okay, It's Sunday night and I am back at the office (yeah, the downside of
this job is if you race Friday, you work Sunday!).
   As for racing new and old Minis around Laguna Seca... thanks for all your
offers to help out, but kind of like sex with a beautiful woman, I think I
can handle this without additional help. We will have pictures (not of sex
with beautiful women/wrong website) but of our racing exploits with new Minis
soon. We will probably even have a video on the website, designed to impress
you but more likely to make you laugh at how someone who has never been to
Laguna does on their first trip.
   As for dyno testing... yeah, I see where this is going! Soon we will need
to test every configuration of any Triumph ever made. Heck, we might as well
do Jags, Healeys and MGs too. Tommorrow I will quit my magazine job and
redirect my life to dyno testing!
   Seriously, JK and I have been working on some dyno testing anyway, let me
talk to him and see if he wants to bring his TR6 up too.  Talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Tim Suddard
Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports
(386) 673-4148