fot

Re: Racing new Mini/Dyno testing

To: <GRMTim@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Racing new Mini/Dyno testing
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:50:12 -0800
With all the talk about dyno tresting I hope you are all are refering to
Engine dyno time not chassis.  The engine dyno can pick up the little power
increases that just slip by on a chassis dyno and the repeats are
significatly better.   BUT some accurate testing of any kind is certainly
better than a beer hall guess.