fot

TSOA Newsletters - 1964

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TSOA Newsletters - 1964
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:52:57 -0800
Hello Everyone,

I just acquired 4 1964 TSOA newsletters on Ebay - Jan, Feb, May and Sept.
Two of them include extensive coverage of the Shell 4000 Rally with tons of
pictures of the factory TR4's. Other issues contain coverage of Racing
Spitfires, Group 44 cars and...best of all...a TR4 full of Playboy
Bunnies!!! Where was I in the swingin' 60's, baby???

One of the Florida clubs used to have a website for these newsletters and I
would love to add scans of mine to the collection. I had the link at:

http://members.nbci.com/temple_of_triumph/tsoa/tsoa.html

I continue to get a "Server Not Found" error message on this and the main
club link.

Does anyone have a current web address for the club?

Thanks,

Brad
62 TR4 -  no Playboy Bunnies  :-(
65 TR4A