fot

Re: TSOA Newsletters - 1964

To: bradlnss@lightspeed.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TSOA Newsletters - 1964
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:41:46 EST
In a message dated 11/7/2001 9:12:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bradlnss@lightspeed.net writes:

> One of the Florida clubs used to have a website for these newsletters and I
> would love to add scans of mine to the collection. I had the link at:
>
> http://members.nbci.com/temple_of_triumph/tsoa/tsoa.html
>
> I continue to get a "Server Not Found" error message on this and the main
> club link.
>
> Does anyone have a current web address for the club?

Try <http://www.angelfire.com/realm/templetriumph/tsoa/tsoa.html>, linked to
from the VTR site.

Your issues would be a nice addition; they currently only have June 1964 in
the "archives"!
--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>