fot

Re: Engine Bearings Question

To: Greg Solow <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Bearings Question
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:03:47 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I know that Greg's mention of the bearings is for TRactor motors, but I've
also noted in the APT catalog listings for VP-2 bearings for 6 cylinder
Triumphs... and yes they list for $90 a set (rods or mains). I have to say
that at $90 a set, it's still cheaper than a new rod or a crank... in
other words money well spent. I have no idea what APT's stock is, but I
presume probably "thin" owing to folks hoarding.

Vroom.
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |