fot

pickpockets, no LBC

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: pickpockets, no LBC
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:18:45 EST
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> If you are going into Spain, you better walk around in town with your wallet
> in your front pocket and your hand on it.  That is what all of the
> Americans
> were doing.  There were pick pockets everywhere.  My wife got robbed after
> leaving the Leaning Tower.

Just a small point, the leaning tower (of Pisa) is in Italy, not Spain.

I have heard that Italian Cities are famous for Pickpockets and also credit
card scanning, (don't let it out of your sight, especially in restaurants).

I do not know about crime in Spain.

Finally, I don't think they single out Americans in particular, just
tourists.

Take care

Lion

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.