fot

Re: Webers on TR-6

To: Kas Kastner <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Webers on TR-6
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:38:33 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Kas Kastner wrote:

> It is hard for me to believe that the DGV's are going to give any measurable
> performance difference from  the type carburetor that is perfect for this
> application ,adjustable 1 3/4" S.U.'s.

I agree completely. Hence the qualifier "for casual street applications".

I personally would not recommend the DGV's or any downdraft carb. for the
TR6 application. In fact I have tried to get all my acquaintances that
have DGV's to pull 'em off and go back to side drafts.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of folks out there that need to learn the
hard way.

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |