fot

Finish of the towing stories

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finish of the towing stories
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:30:42 -0800
I had a 40 foot van with a GMC 95 sleeper cab, machine shop,three spare rear
axles for each car, two spare engines for each car and two spare gearboxes for
each car, tuning equipment, cooking equipment,tables, chairs, emergency John,
guys to drive all this junk, won more than our fair share of races, and, we
looked REAL good..  IT WAS COMFORTABLE especially as I was flying in.

Phase ll  was my Nissan equipment which consisted of TWO of the above with TWO
spare CARS  and a catering bunch that arrived before the van to make certain
we were not in the mud.  Now THAT'S racing in comfort. Not a bit more fun but
in comfort.

OR.....racing my own car, pulling my MG special with my TR-2, racing both cars
and never knowing which was going to drag the other one home. Sleeping between
the cars, but have a hell'va good time. By the way there is about 40 years in
between these two towing systems.