fot

Re: Finish of the towing stories

To: kaskas@earthlink.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Finish of the towing stories
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:32:16 EST
In a message dated 11/27/01 2:37:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kaskas@earthlink.net writes:

<< OR.....racing my own car, pulling my MG special with my TR-2, racing both
cars
 and never knowing which was going to drag the other one home. Sleeping
between
 the cars, but have a hell'va good time. By the way there is about 40 years in
 between these two towing systems.

Hi Kas,

I never even reached your first stage in 37 years, since I never had more
that one car at the track to race.  I finally realized that a sleeping bag is
necessary after waking up frozen several times in a tent, by using tondo
covers, TR3 tops, dog blankets, paint drop cloths, etc., for covers.  Once in
a while, a semi-tornado with down pour would tear our tent down in the middle
of the night.  I finally graduated to sleeping in a sleeping bag inside the
van on rejected redwood furniture pillows.