fot

Re: 240Z drums

To: "Mike Rose" <lytspeed@wcnet.org>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 240Z drums
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:11:30 -0500
To make mine fit, I also opened up the center hole, and wheel stud
holes.  I machined the outer edge, as well as making the space between
the steel friction area and the outer aluminum deeper, to clear the
lip of the backing plate.  If I had a digital camera, I would send a
picture, since that would probably make more sense, but I do not.
Joe(B)