fot

Re: Video of mid 60's SCCA race

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Video of mid 60's SCCA race
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:39:51 -0600
Response has been great so far. I'll wait another day before ordering
copies, but so far 1 have commitments for 17 tapes. 4 more and I break even.
After that, the price goes down. It would be nice to get it to $10. I
watched the tapes in detail last night. It's almost half  focused around a
Bugeye Sprite, most likely at Marlboro. That's the first film. They put the
TR4 film on second (I'll try to get that reversed), and that would be at
Cumberland. Lots of other cars are featured as well as some paddock and pit
footage. The film is focused on a dark, maybe Royal Blue TR4 racing against
the white Group 44 car. I saw a Mustang pace car, so these must be around
1964 or 65 races. I wish I had a better vcr, and could slow the tape in
spots. It totals around 20 minutes and has no sound. I wonder how much other
tape like this is out there?

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, TR4, 2.5PI
Hill Country Triumph Club