fot

Re: NOMINATION - TR6 RACER

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <Awashatko@tkwa.com>
Subject: Re: NOMINATION - TR6 RACER
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:26:57 -0600
Bill Dentinger wrote:

> > I would like to nominate  A L L E N    W A S H A T K O  to
> > the FRIENDS of TRIUMPH Internet List.

> > he longs to do more of his own wrenching, and he is sure he
> > will need some help from experts.

Terrific! I remember Allen's white TR6 well, although I haven't seen it
racing for a couple of years. Would be nice to see him and the car back on
the track.

I learned quite a bit from Allen's car when I was building my own TR6 and
would be happy to compare notes and share any information I have. I'm hardly
a TR6 "expert", but I know where most of them are   :-)

Welcome to the Friends of Triumph.

Jim Hill
Madison WI