fot

Re: 60's SCCA Video

To: N197TR4@cs.com, richtr@erols.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 60's SCCA Video
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:05:47 EST
In a message dated 12/24/01 6:53:42 AM Pacific Standard Time, N197TR4@cs.com
writes:

<< Yes, she did drive a pink MGB...saw her at Road America. Jim Sanborn of
 Waterloo, IA bought this car, but I think he repainted it.

After this car, she must have driven a pink TR-3.  She gave me a picture of
this car, which has been framed and is on display by my basement desk.  This
picture is dated 1965, and was taken at a Cumberland race while sitting in
the paddock.  What is left of this car is hidden in my back yard covered with
black plastic.  It provided one rear wheel cylinder and a couple of front
spindles for the past season.

She also brought pictures to a meeting, which showed her riding a scooter in
her newer days.