fot

RE: DOT windshield requirements

To: "'Jim Hill'" <jrhill@chorus.net>, Triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: DOT windshield requirements
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:25:32 -0800
Windshield requirements are like a lot of other things, the regs might
exist but neither the drivers nor the cops really know them. I used to
drive my TR3 everywhere with no windshield. Never had a problem. I wore a
vintage pair of Barufaldi goggles and a backwards flat cap. Very sporty,
says I.  When I started racing it I had to add a brooklands shield to meet
racing requirements!