fot

Re: Web Page & wheels

To: Kas Kastner <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Web Page & wheels
From: carco@t-online.de
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 21:35:33 +0100
The TR2's and TR3's have had 42inch wide steel wheels, it should also given cars
with 3.5" inch wide steel wheels in the early time (TR2). The early wire wheels
were 4"inch wide wheels with 48 spokes, later comes 4.5"inch wide wire wheels
with 60 spokes.
The TR4 have had 4" inch wide steel wheels or as option 4.5"inch wide wire
wheels.
In the homologation of 1963 stands:

48 spoke wire centre lock  4J x 15".
60 spoke wire centre lock 4.5J x 15".
Steel bolt on 5J x 15".
Aluminium alloy bolt on 5J x 15".

Standard wheels were in the homologation 4J x 15" steel disk.

Carsten