fot

Devin

To: <MCCUTCST@mah.gov.on.ca>
Subject: Devin
From: matt matthews <mattspit@att.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:44:07 -0600
I have a Devin body I bought from Devin about 1960. I was going to make an H
Modified using a crosley engine. I never got around to finishing the frame
and so never did anything with the body except transport from garage to
garage. My recollection is that it came as 6 pieces, 2 doors, bonnet and
deck lids, front and back halves. It came with an inverse blue print with
some lengths indicated. The rest was up to you to make. You modified the
connection between the two halves and the door lengths to fit your
application. There were several basic sizes but no hardware or suggestions.
It was just body parts, no kit. There may have been a more kit-like version.
I just don't remember. I bought the cheapest I could.