fot

FOT Patches

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT Patches
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:55:17 -0700
A Triumph enthusiast Ralph Janelli is in the business of doing custom
embroidery work on clothing and I recently inquired about doing some FOT
patches.

He said that 5" was the largest he can do so I asked him to quote how much they
would cost and what sort of quantity would be required.

The result is: He can do them for 8 to 9 bucks each in a minimum quantity of 50
patches (in the 5" size)

I'd like a show of hands on how many of you would be interested in getting
together an order.

Email your interest including the number of patches you would want and I will
do a running total.

Regards,
Joe (C)