fot

Re: Triumphs at Sebring, 1963/ My Classic Car Chateau Elan

To: Bill.Williams@compaq.com, fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs at Sebring, 1963/ My Classic Car Chateau Elan
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:55:18 EST
In a message dated 1/18/2002 8:26:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Bill.Williams@COMPAQ.com writes:

> Doug,
>
> I attended that show with a friend last year and got hooked on TR6's.  I
> bought one shortly afterward and joined the Georgia Triumph Association.
>
> I just went to the Speed Vision listings and did not see it posted.  If
> you find the program data and time, please send it to me and I'll make
> sure that all of the club members get the information.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

Bill,
Congratulations on the TR6 I'm sure you will enjoy it.
According to the info on the "my Classic Car" web site there is a show titled
"British Motor Car Day" Episode # 026103 and listing show dates of Jan 20,
21, & 23, 2002.
In addition, on a version of the show I caught last night, they were
advertising a car show at Commerce Ga. as being next week's subject. Hope
there is some good film!
Regards,
Doug Ross