fot

Group 44 TR8 Photos

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Group 44 TR8 Photos
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:18:10
I'm still looking for good detail shots of the Group 44 TR8 Trans Am Cars.

Failing having photos, I could use also use information regarding overall
dimensions of the cars. The width, length, wheel base and track width. Also
if there is information about the size fairings for the fenders or other
detail material available.

I'm in the process of creating a resin cast body of the car in 1/32nd scale
and am using a stock TR7 FHC as a starting point. If someone could point me
in the right direction to get this information I would be very grateful.

I've got some free time over the winter and would like to get started on the
project. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until June to get the material myself
at Mid Ohio.

TIA,

Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)