fot

Re: Grassroots Triumph Pics

To: chusmann@execpc.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grassroots Triumph Pics
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:13:40 EST
Ernie Husmann wrote:
Tim:

It would be interesting to know  how many people hit you up for a free
subscription within the next week.

I've read your rag on and off since you began printing GRM.  The first
time I saw GRM was when it was handed out at an autocross in Milwaukee.
 Hopefully you will never loose focus on the first two letters in GRM.

This praise is not meant to get me a free subscription.  I just renewed
for two years last week.  Poor timing again on my part.

Ernie Husmann

Response:
We don't get hit up hat bad for subs. Mark does a lot for our sport and I
thought it was a classy way to tease him and thank him at the same time. As
for losing our focus, I spent last night pressing bushings into a 914 control
arm and rebuilding the front suspension. So, I don't think you'll se any
change in attitude or focus as long as I'm running the magazine.

Sincerely,

Tim Suddard
Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports
(386) 673-4148