fot

TR3A Cylinder Heads

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Cylinder Heads
From: Wes Dayton <oilyrag@hsrca.org.au>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:49:08 +1100
A fellow TR racer who doesn't have a computer (how sensible I hear some of
you say) has asked me to post this on his behalf.

After missing yet another race meeting due to a cracked head (already welded
up once), he's decided to start all over. The available used heads that
remain in Australia tend to be a pretty sorry lot, mot of them with too big
ports, too much milling etc.  So he's decided to take a big gulp ($) and buy
a new one.

He's stuck with iron (racing rules here don't allow alloy etc) and
understands that Moss make them. But he'd heard rumors that there were other
sources (Roadster Factory or ???).

Anyone got any info?