fot

Re: TR7 autocrosser, IT car?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR7 autocrosser, IT car?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:54:06 -0700 (MST)
As some of you recall, I've been flapping my jaw, or perhaps I should say
keyboard, about TR7s.  There's a '76 coupe which has been sitting in front
of the shop for some time now, I've got a few go fast bits for it, and I
keep thinking I should do something with it, besides sending it off to the
wrecking yard, or dumpster, for that matter.

At the moment the plan involves making it a driveable street car, and getting
my butt to Mid Ohio in it come June.  We shall see.  Longer term it might be
a competitive FSP autocrosser, probably not a national level ride against the
Hondas in E Prepared, too new for vintage, but it would be fun to trick out
for our rule-free IVR races.  We'll see what happens.

By the way, I know about 99.4% of you folks won't make it to the Beach Party,
but if you happen to be in Utah come April 6th, it looks like the British Motor
CLub of Utah Spring Tinker Day will be at my shop once again this year.  You
can kick the tires on the 7 for yourself!

mjb.