fot

Re: emigree

To: billsohl@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: emigree
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:23:45 EST
Subj:Re: emigree
Date:23/03/02 13:26:49 GMT Standard Time
From:<A HREF="mailto:billsohl@mindspring.com";>billsohl@mindspring.com</A>
To:<A HREF="mailto:spitlist@gte.net";>spitlist@gte.net</A>, <A
HREF="mailto:GuyotLeonF@aol.com";>GuyotLeonF@aol.com</A>
CC:<A HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
Sent from the Internet

I'll vouch for him.  He once spent the night at my house
and nothing came up missing...although he did covet
my family room ceiling light...a 4'x6' illuminated
Triumph dealer sign.

Thank You Bill,

You are a scholar and a gentleman,
Despite the fact I am still far from ready and the removals folk arrive 9am
Monday, I spent 4 hours today working on the Triumph!
in a feeble attempt to finish bolting on as many collected goodies as
possible before it is finally out of my reach, sometime on Monday.
I still have to refit the radiator grille and clean the car again, tomorrow!

I'm flying myself as soon as Wednesday morning.
ek!

> Welcome to the USA Leon.

Thanks Bill, your words mean a lot to me.

Does your transit > take you through New Jersey at all?

> Sadly, not this time.
Please give all my best to Linda though.
Kind Regards

LC)on

1921 French Grand Prix driver: Albert Guyot, to Ernest Ballot ,
"Therebs only one winner in any race: the man who gets home first."

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.websho
ts.com/user/vitesse1963</A>

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.