fot

Re: emigree

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: emigree
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:04:32 EST

HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
> Bill asked:
>
> > Does your transit > take you through New Jersey at all?
>
> To which Leon Replied:
>
> > Sadly, not this time.
>
> And Joe inquires:  So, what exactly is your itinerary?
>
> Joe (C)

Joe, you'll be sorry you asked that question!

OK, here's the deal, my car and belongings are off to the left coast, Oakland

Whilst that stuff is making it's sea journey, I am flying to Kansas City to
meet up with my fiancee: Kathryn and her daughter: Molly, then once I am
informed that my car is ready for collection, I am flying to Oakland to hook
up with Cliff Watts, [Herald 1200 Estate(s)], and will be reunited with my
Vitesse, which I am driving up to Medford, where the rest of my stuff will
have been road hauled to, I will then look for somewhere to live, put
everything into storage, and fly back to KC, where Kathryn will have been
packing, then we will try and get everything she has there into her camper
van, (which requires battery recharge, tires pumping and a new catalytic
converter before registering), and then we set off west towards Medford,
Oregon, where we will temporarily stay with friends, and intend to get
married on May 25th.
(I must marry within 90 days of March 27th to keep the INS happy)

My Mother and Sister are bringing the wedding dress etc out in Mid May.
My best man is Scott Kohl, Triumph GT6+ owner from Salem, OR.

Due to financial constraints, (like we will both be unemployed!), the wedding
will, by necessity be a low key affair, although my sister, who designs and
makes wedding dresses has been working on this creation for almost a year
now!

Not sure what will be the wedding car, as that big flouncy dress will not fit
into the Vitesse! (no, I haven't seen it)...

Hmmm perhaps I should ask ex-pat Ian Boundy from Portland along with his
beautiful black Triumph 2000 Mk.1 Sedan?

After the honeymoon at an undisclosed location but using the Vitesse, it's
the big job search, for both of us, so matters Triumph will have to take a
back seat for a while!

Best Regards

Lion