fot

setting sail

To: triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, triumph_vitesse@yahoogroups.com
Subject: setting sail
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:45:50 EST
Hi,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all who helped me with my potential
shipping problems to the USA.

(it turns out the my removals company, Bishops Move, neglected to tell their
customs agent in the USA, that my car was over 25 years old, hence the
demands for inappropriate paperwork!)

Most especially Cliff Watts, for absolutely everything. Talk about going
above and beyond the call !!! (it's guys like Cliff that MAKE Triumph clubs
worthwhile).

Then Matt Smith & Julian Crinall for sending me photos of SAH speed
catalogue, and Practical Motorist Artcles on SAH Vitesse.

Thanks to Dick Plumridge for emailing me a copy of some interesting stuff
also, although I can't print it.

Also Thanks to Bill Davies, for reproducing the F.R.E. plates for our
engines.
This is a life saver, as I haven't been able to stamp the number back onto
the block with the head in place.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say that the plates he has made
are amazingly good. I think everyone should get one, if only because they are
so nice!
25 quid seems like a lot, until you see it, then it seems more than
reasonable. Cheques in the post Bill.

ps. I have NFI, but do think that Bill deserves encouragement to
remanufacture things like that!

Thanks again.