fot

Tech for the SVRA/Triumph 50 yr reunion (& more)

To: rem9@sunlink.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Tech for the SVRA/Triumph 50 yr reunion (& more)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:06:23 EDT
Oooops! Let me try that again. Brain Fart.

Thanks, Russ. This makes it easier. Can it be done under canopy in the
paddock, as you have done in the past?

FOT, there are some of us arriving early at Mid-Ohio and we are going to tape
off a generous area (permission granted by M-O) on the extreme east and south
area of the paddock. This is along the fenceline where it faces the bathhouse
(east) and the fenceline where trailers are stored (south). This also puts us
on course for easy trip to false grid.

It is also a short walk to the Honda Pavillion.

In some part of this area the Western Pennsylvania Triumphs are going to put
up a Hospitality Canopy...at last report

Joe (A)