fot

Re: Please read. Mid Ohio content

To: rem9 <rem9@sunlink.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Please read. Mid Ohio content
From: Susan Hensley <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:44:46 -0500
Howdy Russ et al!

Here's a question for the group -- can I rent a transmitter for the event (since
we don't use them yet here at CVAR)?  If so, do you know where to rent one from,
what frequency, etc.?  I have never used one before.

We will also be bringing a motor home and will have the stuff you mentioned
below
plus tools and Triumph tuning stuff.  I was thinking about making a list of what
everyone would be bringing tool/equipment-wise and who would be willing to let
others use their stuff.  If three people for example brought air
compressors/battery chargers/other bulky items, etc., others would not have to
and
could bring other items that would be beneficial.  If you want to email me with
the stuff you are bringing or stuff you think you will need, I will compile it
all
and make it available through the North Texas Triumph Web site
(http://www.texastriumph.com).

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)