fot

Re: Workers for Mid-Ohio

To: Wendy Hart <hartw@plastekgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Workers for Mid-Ohio
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:41:07 -0400
Hi Wendy,

I'm a vintage racer who really appreciates the work you folks do.  My
understanding is that any SCCA  licensed worked is more than welcome at
our vintage events.  Probably if you contact someone at the Lake Erie
region they can get you signed up.  Thanks for all the time you spend
allowing us to play with our old cars on the track.  Hope you get the TR
ready to drive to the track!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
White #41 Triumph TR3A