fot

RE: TRANSPONDERS

To: "'Russ Moore'" <rem@cbord.com>,
Subject: RE: TRANSPONDERS
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:13:05 -0700
I installed mine on the panel behind the front wheel. It gets a clean shot
at the ground. The units are well sealed, and if you move them close to
the inside of the car they don't get much stuff thrown at them. I've seen
them mounted inside the car, up on the rollbar with total disregard for
the instructions on how to do them and they still work.