fot

British Extravaganza!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Extravaganza!
From: "John Wilkins" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:07:40 -0700
WOW! What a great weekend for the Chequered Flag Team! 1-4 Sweep in the
MG-Triumph Challenge! Thanks to Joe Siam & Paul Lord for helping me with my
Spit! The Challenge WIN is for you Guys! Plus Joe took his STOCK 1147 Spit
(motor is for sale F-Guys)and was forced to E-Prod. after FP couldn't keep up!
West Coast Guys contact this Joe if you want to run out front! Wayne Blasman,
Bill Manning all had great finishes as well! Thanks VARA as well for putting
on a great event! BBQ was great and boy can my wife SING!!! (Kareoke) She had
me singing all weekend!

John Wilkins
"66 Triumph Spitfire"